With the Covid-19 Coronavirus pandemic, as always, we are committed to providing valuable and credible information to keep you safe. The following websites are trusted, verified sources for information about coronavirus.
◊ The toll free number to report abuse or neglect of children is 844-SAVE-A-CHILD (844-728-3224)
◊ For help with mental health or addiction: 844-763-0198
◊ For help if feeling suicidal: 800-273-8255
• Center for Disease Control Coronavirus page
• World Health Organization; WHO Advice for the Public
• United Way Covid-19 Community Response & Recovery Fund
• 211.org works in conjunction with the United Way; specialists connect people with disaster, food, housing, utility, health care resources and more
• UAMS: Free Covid-19 Online Screening; UAMS Hotline # 800-632-4502
• Arkansas Children’s Hospital Info Page; ACH has a 24-hour Hotline, where callers will reach a child health nurse: 800-743-3616
• Arkansas Dept of Health; Hotline # 501-661-2136
• ADH Cases by County Map, updated 4 times daily
• City of Hot Springs Covid-19 News & Updates
• Hot Springs Hotline for Covid-19 questions # 501-760-4307; 8am to 5pm, 7 days a week
• Lake Hamilton School Dist Info Page and Facebook
• Hot Springs School Dist HSSD News and Facebook
• Lakeside School Dist Info Page and Facebook
• Jessieville School Dist Website & Facebook
• Mountain Pine School Dist Website & Facebook
• Ftn Lake School Dist Website & Facebook
• Cutter Morning Star Website & Facebook
• Arkansas PBS AMI programming: Go to your child’s grade group for more details and student resources.
• The United Way of the Ouachitas (UWO) has established a COVID-19 Relief Fund. Those who qualify could receive assistance for food, utilities and rent, based on available funds at the time. Donations can be made here; also by calling 501-623-2505; or by mail at 233 Hobson Avenue, Hot Springs, AR 71913.